ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ADVICE & HELP PLEASE

This new teacher he has is male and dale hasd not had any contact with a male since his dad 4 1/2 years ago. (I dont do boyfriends - haven't the time) This teacher seems to deal with things so differently, if he has a bad day, the teacher just ignores the situation. This seems to be working.
I will admit that he has now a bad name at school though. My friend has just started as a dinner lady there and the other dinner ladies were discussing the BAD children on the playground, they commented on how bad dale was and one said she had a black eye from him, they got onto discussing his family, but at this point my friend pointed out that we have been friends for 28 years, they didnt say another word.
Just goes to show that these children will not get given a chance to prove they can be caring and loveable. My friend said to them that they didnt see the side of him at home, when he is helpfull, loving and caring.

Re: Re: ADVICE & HELP PLEASE

they can be very loving and caring and very protective i find ignoring adams behaviour is best way as if i shout and scream i end up frustrated i knew somethin wrong when he 18 months so took me 10 yrs to gt help i went through the bad mum stage been in domestic violence they blamed that only when he attacked me at school and my daughter at doctors they took action i have only just gt a computer and internet and every other site for adhd r american they do class your child as naughty but once they give u a name a lot of attitudes change the social services r to busy the camhs haven enough staff the police just want an arrest and your pulling your hair out

Re: Re: Re: ADVICE & HELP PLEASE

Well Dale had the meeting with the Phsyc last wed, he then came back on monday, dont know as yet what the result is. School have a temporary new head teacher and her words were "we will not tolerate bad behaviour" so basically I think I have a long road to go down yet. Feel better in myself though and dale is not so bad at home just the moods and winding the other two up.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who has advised me these past few weeks, it has really helped.