ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sun lotion

can anyone tell me where I can buy odourless sun block as my son who has aspergers refuses to put on any sun block as he cannot tolerate the smell. I have tried various brands but to no avail HELP!

Re: sun lotion

There is a web site called hazydays.co.uk which sell a product called bodyblock that is suppossed to be odourless.

I have not tried this product myself but was looking at it as it is a one a day application like P20 and my son doesn't like being 'mauled' as he puts it.

Hope this is of some help. Good luck