ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Problems with the Hi2u main site!

Hi Anj

I have been having difficulties with Hi2u web site at present. The hosting company that I purchase services from for the Hi2u site at; www.hi2u.org are having technical difficulties. These difficulties have meant total loss of the availability of the Hi2u main site for the last week. This also happened at the end of June beginning of July when the site was down for one week then to. I have also lost my e-mail facilities during these weeks. I have set up a new site with most of the information on the main site already up and running on the new site. To access this site please used the following link. I have used html for the following link and hope this forum still allows html. Other wise it may look like a scrambled sentence.

Hi2u 4 people with hidden impairments.

A site centred around ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, Dyslexia and similar neurological differences along with any other type of hidden impairment.