ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
forum for us in Scotland -ASDSUPPORT@groups.msn.com

Hi, without trying to sound cheeky or anything, and it certainly isn't my intention to take away any people from Anj's fabulous site but myself and husband are trying to set up a forum for parents in Scotland. We live in Dundee and have found that, probably like every other area, that services/ support etc is limited and thought that this would benefit others like ourselves in pointing them in the right direction etc. It is very early days just now, however, our members list is gradually increasing, look in and maybe you can drop us a line or two, the more the merrier. I'm sure between us we can offer a wealth of information and support in times of need. I for one have found Anj's site to be particularly helpful when I have been at a loss but sometimes information about resources and services from our area has been hard to come by.A problem shared is a problem halved. The address is -

ASDSUPPORT@groups.msn.com

hope to hear from you soon!!!
Take care
Sharon

Re: forum for us in Scotland -ASDSUPPORT@groups.msn.com

hi sharon
there is another good support site where the owners live in scotland and this gives alot of info about resources in scotland ,its autism family support group ,and all the members are really friendly iam not from scotland but the majority of members are.
tracey

Re: Re: forum for us in Scotland -ASDSUPPORT@groups.msn.com

thanks Tracy, what is the address? We have contacted the Dundee branch of the NAS and we are working together to form a parent forum linked from their site but as you will appreciate there are certain rules and procedures to adhere to. Thanks again
Sharon

Re: Re: Re: forum for us in Scotland -ASDSUPPORT@groups.msn.com

http;//groups.msn.com/autismfamilysupportgroup

from tracey