ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moderators required

Hi all

I am in the process of moving house, which should happen in the next month (fingers crossed all goes as planned). I will soon be packing up my entire house including my computer. Obviously it will take a little time to get everything set back up after the move.
So I am looking for any regular visitors who would like to become a forum moderator on this site. It would mainly involve checking the forums and guest books once in a while, deleting any inappropriate messages and deleting adverts to non-related sites. Or maybe just checking in now and again to make sure that any new visitors get a reply. If anyone would like to help out, please e-mail me at angelanj@btinternet.com
Thanks

Anj