The Queen's Own Buffs Message Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

The Queen's Own Buffs Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barry Stevens 'Sgt Bilko' 1959 - 1969 QOB

With great sadness and great love my father Barry Stevens who served in 2nd Battalion Queens Own Buffs and Queens Regiment passed away on 2 March 2019.

In honour of my fathers life and service his funeral will be held on Friday 5 April at 1230 at Blue Bell Hill Crematorium, Robin Hood Lane, Maidstone, ME5 9QU and reception will be at the Malta Inn.

All are welcome to attend the service and pay their respects especially those who served with my Dad.

My dad loved the army and his time in the QOB and I want to make sure he has a good military send off!

Rest in peace Dad xxx

Anita

PS: If you have any pictures, information or any stories about my dad when he was serving, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. As I would love to hear from you.

Re: Barry Stevens 'Sgt Bilko' 1959 - 1975 QOB

Anita
With great sadness and great love my father Barry Stevens who served in 2nd Battalion Queens Own Buffs and Queens Regiment passed away on 2 March 2019.

In honour of my fathers life and service his funeral will be held on Friday 5 April at 1230 at Blue Bell Hill Crematorium, Robin Hood Lane, Maidstone, ME5 9QU and reception will be at the Malta Inn.

All are welcome to attend the service and pay their respects especially those who served with my Dad.

My dad loved the army and his time in the QOB and I want to make sure he has a good military send off!

Rest in peace Dad xxx

Anita

PS: If you have any pictures, information or any stories about my dad when he was serving, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. As I would love to hear from you.
Sorry he served from 1959 to 1974! I tried to edit my post but it won't let me. Thank you.