General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MBC Fall Trip to Red Boiling Springs Nov. 11th

Come join the fun! The MBC is riding from Watertown to Red Boiling Springs on Nov. 11th. Will spend the night at the historic but renovated Donoho Hotel. Enjoy a bountiful supper and a hearty breakfast the next morning before riding back to Watertown. Some of you might even want to enjoy a message or soak in a mineral bath which Red Boiling Springs is known for.
Rates as follows and includes room, both meals;
Double- $95.00 +tax
Single- $49.50 +tax
You will need to call The Donoho Hotel at 1-800-799-1705, mention you are with the biycle club and make your own reservation. They have set aside a block of rooms so call early and please email me so I will know who is going. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
For more information on The Donoho Hotel www.TheDonohoHotel.com and www.RedBoilingSprings.com
The route up there is 65-70 miles with some hills. Normally we will have a sag vehicle or two to carry luggage and pick-up or take forward anyone wanting a shorter ride.
Before the ride I will contact those going and work out the details so please email me or reply to this post if you are planning on going. It's been a fun trip in the past and I am sure it will be this year. So get signed up and join the fun.
Cary-893-0721

Re: MBC Fall Trip to Red Boiling Springs Nov. 11th

The Slovetts have reservations and are looking forward to the adventure!! Thanks for putting this together Cary!!

Cary,
Just to let you know that the McCormicks have made a reservation. Thanks for arranging a fall trip!

Wilsons are in.

Cary,
I made my reservation yesterday, so I am officially going now and looking forward to it!
Keep me posted on when and where to meet.
Nancy