General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Overwhelming Thanks!

WOW! We are overwhlemed by the show of love and acceptance by the members of MBC. If we would have known that moving away from the Barkley/Anibinder's would elicit such a turnout we would have moved sooner ! The Bike Club has made us feel like part of a Community that we thought we lost in the wake of Katrina. Our children and our life has been enriched by each and everyone of you. A sincere thank you from the bottom of our hearts, even though it's not enough . You have given us strength to rebuild our lives, and we're forever indebted to ya'll! A party on Cherry Lane to follow soon .

With Much Love,
The Schmidt's

Re: Overwhelming Thanks!

ya'll are just so fun to love! and heck, *any* excuse for a party.....

let us know if there's anything i/we can do to help w/the move/settle in...

hugs
kathleen

Re: Re: Overwhelming Thanks!

Kathleen's got it right: you guys are fun to love and add a nice, spicy flavor to our community etouffe (thanks Brenda!).

Re: Overwhelming Thanks!

As was stated last night, I am sorry for the circumstances that brought you here, but I am so glad you are here now. Your family is such a joy, the kids are fabulous, and your strength is unbelievable. I can only imagine what a woosie I would be under your circumstance. We love the 'Smucks'