General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot 100 volunteers

Please, please consider riding the HOT 100 preview ride, instead of the HOT 100. If you are willing to do this and have not volunteered to help yet. I could use your help at a rest stop.
The Blackman High schools girls basketball team is running the rest stops this year. We would like to have 2 club members at each of the 4 stops just to help out and supervise. I still need 4 workers. Please post on here or call my house and leave me a message (893-0721) if you would be interested in filling one of these 4 open spots.

If I don't here from 4 people in the next couple of days, then I'll have to start calling poeple. I really don't enjoy putting people on the spot like that, but I will.

Thanks and have a great week!

Sarah

Re: Hot 100 volunteers

we talked to jennifer on sat ride, we would be happy to help

I told Jennifer too that I will work at one of the rest stops

Count me in to work one of the rest stops.
You can reach me at 287-4806 (work) 351-0427 (cell).
Debbie

Sarah and I have you all down for rest stop help. Thanks Tisha, Ray, Debbie, Youngsun. We still nedd a few more!

Sarah, I can help at any rest stop you need for me to be at, starting at 11 AM, through cleaning up there, or back at the home base. Just let me know here or call me at 893-0495

I just read the other replies and I see that Jennifer is helping with the recruiting, so make my salutation: Hi Sarah and Jennifer! (Bob will post soon about what he can do)

Re: Re: Hot 100 volunteers

What jobs are open? I can work a rest stop, sag, clean up or??? 351-9394