General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sat. ride

7 am ride from my house 680 coleman rd.There will be a 56 mi long version as well as a 29 mi shorter ride with all speeds welcome and no one left behind with the possible exception of myself.Coleman rd. is located off the john bragg hwy."70 s." 3.4 miles from walmart shopping ctr. toward woodbury.Turn right go thru stop sign then 200 yards on right look for bikes . call me at 615-5421079 for details.

Re: sat. ride

I'm so sorry we're going to miss your ride. We're moving thing 2 into a new apartment with thing 3 in Chattanooga. Hope to see you at the Sunday ride if we can still pedal after moving furniture down three flights of stairs....

Dave, I plan to ride to the start and should be there by 7. If I'm not leave me a map please. Anyone else wanting more miles and wants to ride to the start meet me at 5:30 am at McDonald's on Memorial. Call me if you plan to meet me. 893-0721
Cary

Melanie wants to know if you're gonna ride like banshees on the 56'er and not take any stops?

Don

Re: Re: sat. ride

I am riding the 56 and my banshee days all over. I will be sweeping up the tail and taking stops as needed. Melanie may not want to wait on me, but she knows what will happen if she short-cuts and goes home. Lynn Congratulations on your latest dealership award. You are 'good people'.

Have fun

Hollie & I will be out of town. We're scheming where & for how long we can ride on Tue. Days are getting shorter. Don't flat go further. (How far can you go on a flat anyway?)

Re: Have fun

Off the edge of the earth I think.