General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAG Help needed for HOT -

It's that time of year again. Actually, somewhat past that time.

I'm looking for volunteers to help with the SAG support on this year's installment of the HOT-100, on Aug. 26.

Several of you have mentioned you would like to help this year, but it was generally at a ride and I wasn't able to make a note of who you were. And by the time I get home from a ride ....

So, if you've mentioned before, or ever thought about driving a SAG vehicle, please e-mail me and let me know. Or call my land-line at 615-890-2212 and leave a message.

And if you've never considered ... well, to paraphrase an old chili commercial...

"How long's it been since you drove a big, thick, SAG vehicle? We-ell, that's tooo long!"

It's fun and easy. You don't have to be a bike mechanic. You don't have to be a paramedic. Just have a vehicle capable of carrying a broken bike and its rider. Spend a few hours on the day of the ride cruising the back roads in and around Rutherford County. The club will even kick in some $$ to help with the cost of gasoline.

Volunteer now. Avoid the rush. Avoid having to make some lame excuse when I have to start collaring people individually.

And if you can't drive SAG, but want to avoid the guilt trip for not helping with YOUR club's events, contact Events Director Sarah Way. I'm sure she can find some other way in which you can help.

Re: SAG Help needed for HOT -

Ed, Have you talked to Sarah about the vehicles yet?

Don

Re: SAG Help needed for HOT -

Sign me up Ed. I told you I'd help