General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Maxwell Chapel directions

To all members,

I thought I told Nancy that the ride would start at 8:00 to give you time to get to the house without having to leave yours before daylight! Oh well, let's change the start time to 8:00 Saturday July 22nd. We will go somewhere between 50-60 miles with several stores along the way. The area here is relatively flat. A shorter option will be marked on the map as well. There will be watermelon and other goodies for after the ride.

From Murfreesboro:
Take 231 (Church Street) south like you are heading to Christiana. Continue toward Shelbyville and into Bedford county. Turn right onto Unionville-Deason Road. Landmarks are Midway Diner on the left and a small church on the right at the turn. Go through the first 4-way stop. At the second 4-way stop, turn right onto Longview. The first left is Maxwell Chapel Road. Continue on about a mile to the house on the right.

From Smyrna:
Either go into Murfreesboro or head toward Franklin on Hwy 96 (or 840). In Triune, turn left onto Hwy 41A/31A. At the Y in Kirkland, veer left and continue on 41A. Go through Eagleville and past the grass-strip airport. Look for the cattle sale barn on the right. The first left will be Enon Church Rd - turn here. At the 4-way stop turn right onto Maxwell Chapel Rd. Our house is the second one on the left.

There are many other routes that are more direct than these so you may want to Yahoo or MapQuest
320 Maxwell Chapel Road, Unionville, TN 37180

Thanks,
Cindy

Re: Maxwell Chapel directions

See also my post below. I posted this yesterday morning about 6:15, before this question arose.