General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving (again - last time this time!)

For those of you who still remember me, I am leaving the US (again!), this time for good. And this time the Colnago is NOT going with me - she went on eBay last Saturday and I cleaned her up one last time today (she looks as beautiful as ever) and will be UPS-ing her to CA Wednesday. In her place I have a brand new Litespeed road bike and a used Litespeed mountain bike. I'm off to Wales: www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southeast/travel/pages/cycling.shtml or www.mbwales.com/ [sorry, couldn't figure out how to set these up as hyperlinks]

My email addy is the same: darowe999@hotmail.com and I hope that any of you visiting the UK will look me up and I'll introduce you to cycling in Wales (bring your rain gear - and your granny gear!). Maybe Cary can pop over next time he is in France. I'm off to the Tour again next year - anyone interested?

Re: Moving (again - last time this time!)

Dave, good to hear from you. So you are sailing across the big water one more time!...you will be back. My great grandfather came over from Wales so I would love to cycle there sometime. Keep an eye out for us, you never know. Good wishes to you on your current adventure. Lynn

Re: Moving (again - last time this time!)

Good luck with your move. You say it is your final one, are you retiring?
My plans do include France next year(2007)so maybe we can hook-up.
I like Lynn's idea of maybe a group coming over 1 year to cycle and letting you lead on a tour.
Do you still remember a little mt. bike ride we took at Sarah's farm? I will never forget it, it was a real adventure.
Take care and stay in touch!
Cary