General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JULY 4th Ride Reminder

JULY 4th Ride will leave at 8:00am from Lee's. Plan to stay for the after ride eating celebration. Lee will provide the drinks, condiments, and his specialty burgers with secret ingredients. Please bring your favorite picnic dish (filled with food) and a chair.

Re: JULY 4th Ride Reminder

Sorry I will miss the fun. I and the Women of Way and Quincy James will be having a big 4th at Edisto Beach, S.C. You all have fun and be safe.

Cary

I'll be in the area this weekend, If the ride portion is open to no club members I might be able to join you guys. Any details on distance and avg speed expected?

Thanks

Re: Re: JULY 4th Ride Reminder

You are welcome to join us. A helmet is our only requirement. The route will have several nice ascents and descents. It will be 30 miles with various speeds from 14-18+ mph. This will be more of a social, fun, eating ride.

Will this ride include a map for all sloths ,
slugs and turtles ?? I've been known to get lost a time or two. Might be due to my old age or perhaps I haven't achieved the "Real Woman" status yet!
If the only requirement is a helmet--this could be interesting. And my mama taught me a long time ago to never eat the burgers with "special ingredients" I think I'll bring the PB&J

Cary--Have a great time at Edisto Beach. It's a beautiful place.

Chris i luv your pb&J. Don't forget to bring some.

Chris, there will be maps and I will not let you get lost. I wish you had stayed with us today. I slowed down on Rock Hill and stayed slow. Sorry you were not up to your old self. See ya Tuesday.