General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tuesday morning ride June 13th

Will try to be there. If not there by 9:00 head out without me. So glad you are on the bike and enjoyed my ride with you on Saturday.

Re: Beck vs Jeff Beck

searched and searched the Roo website. No jeff beck, just Beck...and he ain't no Jeff Beck. oh well, Buddy Guy will do enough guitar swinging to make up for Jeff Beck.

Have a great week!!

Re: Re: Beck vs Jeff Beck

I know I get confused but what are talking about relating to the ride??? You behave out there!!

Re: Re: Re: Beck vs Jeff Beck

cary was trying to tell me that Jeff Beck was going to be at Bonnaroo...but it's Beck. Two very different musicians. But the Neville Brothers, Dr. John, and Preservation Hall Jazz Band might interest you old cajuns!

Are you all really going??
Chris

Wasnt there a song about SLovett?

I think it started "He's an old hippie". I think I still have Beck in vinyl. Have fun. If you consider laying around in the heat listening to music more fun than riding that is. I guess you have to compare the music & heat to riding and heat.

Re: Wasnt there a song about SLovett?

Don't recall that one, but I do believe there was one that reminds us of you.."I get lost every Sunday"..

Re: Re: Tuesday morning ride June 13th

yes, we are really going. haven't missed one yet! Actually it's Steve's birthday and we just invited 80,000 of our closest friends to help us celebrate in Manchester!

I rode with you in spirit today. I was at MOAB at 9:00, duh!!! Rode 28 by myself so I still had good company.