General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rides around smyrna

I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out a good fun route (50 or 60 mi) for myself from my house. my friend skip showed me a route that is an out and back to independent hill/spanntown area that I can take from my house. I can't figure out anymore routes where i can get a good ride in. any ideas. i'm new to the area so maybe i just need to get a city map.

ps. i live off of florence road in westfork subdivision, in south smyrnaville. thanks

adam

Re: rides around smyrna

I live in Smyrna (close to the middle school) and do rides from home all the time. It's not that difficult to find a great ride anywhere from 25 to 100 miles. I did 2 centuries this month from home, one out and back, another a loop. If you would like, I can e-mail you some route sheets and you can get a good county/city map from Smyrna city hall for about $3.00.

Re: Re: rides around smyrna

danita thank you for your reply. that would be great if you have the time to email me stuff. thank you.

adam

Re: Re: rides around smyrna

I should be done with my full scale Murfreesboro Topo map in a few days, and I will post a link as soon as it is done. It will have the area near you as well. Roads will be labeled.

Re: Re: Re: rides around smyrna

thanks david, i appreciate the reply. and will be looking forward to the map. i'll talk all the help i can get