General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

How long do you think that will take? I have to take my dad out to eat for his birthday in the afternoon. Chris King

Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

You can ride about any length you want. I will have a map. You should be able to do the 40 in about 3 hours with a store stop.

Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

you retire and forget all grammer rules....wouldn't that be 'a Memorial Day Ride' or did you mean to leave off the M?

Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

Oh....give Lynn a break being a former kindergarten teacher I bet she still knows her colors, shapes, can count to 10 and sing some really fun songs. Early childhood educators have to stick together! Chris King

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

Thanks, Chris. I can use a fat pencil with the best of them and I do know most of the primary colors. Slovetts just got the "Look at me, I have a new bike." syndrome.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

No, I did not forget the grammar rules. I am going for an Memrial Day Ride that happens to take place the same time as a Memory Ride thingy. That is twice this week I have messed up. I may take engish as a second language soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

I'm sorry if I offended you....Steve told me to stop picking on old people...wonder why he would say that?

I love you Nut and will be at an Memorial Day ride just because you are leading it. (and because i have a new bike i want to ride all the time....)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

Old people cannot be offended. We cannot hear, see, smell or remember. Anyone could have 'A' Memorial Day Ride but only old people can have an Memorial Ride 'cause we can do anything we want to.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How 'bout an Memorial Day Ride?

Boy she is old we haven't used big, fat pencils since before I was a child But, when I get to be her age I will buy a motorcycle, wear purple with a big red hat and accessorize with lots of fluffy boas and scarves. I'll be like Lynn...fun,playful, intelligent and SASSY!
I only give people I love a hard time....just ask Yvonne

Live, Love and LAUGH
Chris

Some old people

can be offended. If not we could try harder. See you there. Trying to get our Katrina transplants to ride also.