General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday Night

Hey
Thanks for a great ride tonight. Lynn are you still out there?? A huge thank you to JJ for saving the day by changing my tire.
This is interesting--- Younsun just called to see if it was ok if she used a picture of us she took tonight for the cover of a Korean Cycling Magazine. Wow--never thought I'd ever have the chance to be a internationally known cyclist. That's really cool. Can't wait to see it. Had I known it was for a magazine I would have re-applied my lipstick. We will be ready for autographs at the next bike ride.
Great job on the t-shirts for the class Yvonne. You are so talented! Can't wait to see the next version of the AB shirt.
Chris King

Re: Thursday Night

NONONONONO i wish it was a cover, but it's just some pages in the magazine. The pictures will be printed with my essay in the June issue.

i am so tired after the ride.. I felt like it was never going to end! THank you Carl and David for staying with me. I wonder where Lynn went, too.

Re: Re: Thursday Night

Here I am. Judith, Cindy, and I decided not to do the hill and modified the route some. We still got in some beautiful miles. Hope you all had a good ride. Catch you all next time-at least at the end.

Re: Re: Thursday Night

OhOhOh....I think we're still famous even if it's in the magazine I can't wait to read the article. see you at 5:00. Chris King