General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Thursday ride

I'm not sure but I will try to make it to the Thursday ride. On the gentle side, of course.. I may not wear my road shoes this time. ;-)
see you then!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday ride

It will be good to see you again. We will take it easy on you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday ride

If it rains, come on out to MTSU at 7:30 and watch the Blackman grads! Laura D will be wearing her honors sash and her summa *** laude sash...she's cute and she's smart and the slovetts are PROUD!! She also has more "stuff" on display at the Center for the Arts through the month of May. Her mixed media got "honorable mention"...and i believe you may see a photo of one of the littlest members of the bike club, tiny junkman...the one that looks like Hollie.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday ride

Congratulations! I know how it feels to be a proud mama!! Take lots of pictures.
Chris King

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday ride

We'll be at Laura's graduation cheering that smart beauty on!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday ride

I know you are proud and rightly so. What a beautiful, talented, and sweet gal!!!(where'd she get that?) I will check out her work on display.

Re: Thursday ride

Try this out for slow paced. My brother directed me to a ride from the bike shop in Memphis on Saturday. It was supposed to be a "No Drop Ride". We were even instructed that if someone had a flat the entire group would be stopping to wait. After a little over an hour of chasing the group down at a 17 mph pace, I gave up. Apparantly, slow paced and no drop mean different things in the West! Anyway, I plan to be at the Thursday night ride if it does not rain.