General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Burnt Knob Rd

Hello...just wondering if anyone knows anything about the burnt knob rd. ride this Saturday. I am from Manchester and have never ridden with you guys, but would like to sometime. Do you know the mileage and/or the terrain? What kind of pace do you guys normally keep?

Thanks for the info!!

Re: Burnt Knob Rd

Lana,

We will have a couple of shorter-mileage routes, one about 10 miles, one about 20 miles. We'll also have a longer route, somewhere around 50 miles. The pace for the longer ride will probably be about 14-17 mph. The paces on shorter routes will just be determined by the riders. I'll have cue sheets for all routes.

Hope to see you out to join us for a Saturday ride.
(Email to nmccormi@mtsu.edu if you need directions to Burnt Knob Rd.)

To Everyone,
I will have some breakfasty-kind of refreshments before the ride. So, come a few minutes earlier than you had planned and partake!

Re: Re: Burnt Knob Rd

Sorry I'll miss your ride Nancy.

Re: Re: Re: Burnt Knob Rd

I will be making it to your ride, thanks to my wonderful brother in-law and his wife. He is coming to pick Brandon up that morning so I can ride while Russell is at work. See you then!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Burnt Knob Rd

Izzie, I'll miss you on Saturday. I happened to see you riding down Blackman today. Maybe next time. And, Yvonne, glad to hear that you can make it. See you in the morning! Remember to come a little early; I'll have some snacking food and drinks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Burnt Knob Rd

Snacks for us and full course breakfast for Mr. T.!!!