General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tandemonium!

I didn't know that the Cannondale came in two pieces. I knew that the Co-Motion did but I didn't see any quick connectors on that frame. R U and the Hilmeister okay after the crash?

Re: Re: Tandemonium!

What???I better go look at it closely!!! You'll be ready for the BURN Thad!!

Re: Re: Re: Tandemonium!

I felt the BURN, that's for sure!

I have a new found respect for you and your captain, want a good lesson in staying seated on climbs, ride a tandem. Oof.

We kept (well, I guess that would really be "I kept") it in the big ring for all but 3 climbs, one of those was accidental as the chain decided to drop, but I was able to get the chain back without having to stop (and only taking out minimal leeches).

We need some spray, those tandems really gather a cluster of leeches.

We were able to take Dwight and Nancy (aka "the crusher") on the big climb, but once it leveled out, "the crusher" let the hammer down. Poor Dwight, not sure how he could keep up, though there is a rumor that he was spotted with his legs over the front bar and Nancy powering them past the lead group and 6 semi's.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tandemonium!

Dwight didn't realize that you were going to try to take us on the big climb. You have to give us warning; remember our total ages add to 99!