General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
update on me

went to dr. today. good news is he says no damage to left shoulder. it's just going to be sore and because i can only use the left arm it will take longer to heal.

update on wrist- i got to see the pins today- 1 runs all the way from top right to just outside bottom left of my wrist. the other pin runs oppossite but not quite as long. dr. said he sees some healing but come back in 2 weeks. they re-wrapped it and put a new cast on it.

update on road rash- 75% healed with just a few major scabs remaining- dr. said it looked good.

thanks for the phone calls,prayers, e-mails, fruit basket and cards!! they all have helped and i know prayers today really helped to pull my spirits up after a restless and troublesome wed night. keep praying!

i hope to see most of you on sat. at tcm. my station will be the patterson Church rest stop. it's still not too late to volunteer to help. please contact lynn wilson or jennifer dooley or ed syevens if you need a spot to help with the tcm. pre-req.'s around 140 so it should be a good turn-out.

cary

Re: update on me

I hope you heal fast! My rashes are almost healed and they itch like crazy. I almost thought last night that I'd rather like them sore.

Cary, at your rest stop, do we have to stay outside or is it inside? Because with weather being so hot, when you have your wounds covered for long, it's not good. I had my rashes covered for 3 hours while I was out yesterday, and I got these blister looking kind of things(but they're not).

I will see you on Saturday! Hope I can help as long as you need me.

Re: update on me

we will be outside at rest stop but there is a shelter to sit in between groups of riders. it will be warm but could be cloudy sat. see you there.

cary