General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TCM Help?

Hi, I hope everyone's enjoying the warm weather!

I was planning to do TCM(short route of course) but now I can't. However, I am very free on Saturday, so if I could be of any help I would like to help out the event. Let me know if you need an extra hand~!

Re: TCM Help?

I am sure someone else will respond too. There is always something to do-you can come early and help or help with a reststop or come later and help clean up. My number is 895-3713. If someone else needs here more, let her know. Glad you are feeling better and thanks for the offer to help. It is not as good as riding, but helping can be fun.

lynn, are you being serious about helping being fun? Because to me, that smile of yours look pretty suspicious... ;)

Re: Re: TCM Help?

My smile is back from my beauty queen days. Sorry, does it look fake?

Re: Re: Re: TCM Help?

no it's fine, just try showing more then 3 teeth next time.. People will think you lost your teeth in a bike rack, you know.. I believe the beautiful smile rule goes like, 6 upper teeth should show when you smile.. I'm sooooo bored, lynn.. what do i do??

Re: Re: Re: Re: TCM Help?

Patience, my child.

yes, we can use you at the rest stop at church. get details from lynn. thanks!!

cary

Re: Re: TCM Help?

You keep it Youngsun. Give Cyclynn a run for her money. Can't wait until you can ride again. I missed you Sunday and Tuesday even though you've only started. I want to see all six teeth in your smile when we meet. A true sincere smile - like mine

Re: Re: Re: TCM Help?

dorothy, you're so sweet. even your smile shows it. :)

I will miss everyone today. I so wish I can ride. I might see you at the TCM though. see ya!