General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bikes and other things

Our first Spanntown Sunday ride is tomorrow at 2:00. Ed and I look forward to seeing everyone. A note to anyone who hasn't riden from our house, it is perfectly ok to park on the grass on the left side of the drive. Nothing but rocks under there anyway! The ride will be about 25 miles, not sure of the route yet, but will have maps ready by ride time.
On a sadder note, many of you have heard that our well loved dog Yoda was killed last Sunday morning by a truck on Almaville Rd. We have had a very rough week since we had him for almost 10 years. He has a very lovely spot in the woods out back where he loved to roam. We will always miss him and the constant barking as we readied to ride.
We do have a new addition as of today. He is Kris and a setter/pointer mix 5 1/2 months old. Come great him and break him in to bike club ways. See you Sunday.

Re: Bikes and other things

Sorry to hear about Yoda.

sorry to hear that, dorothy. I lost my dog by a car accident once, I know it is very hard.

I wish I can make it to the ride, but I can't. this will be a very boring week for me.

Re: Re: Bikes and other things

I will miss you today Yongsun, but I am glad you still are going to ride. You are going to be a great rider and after a few months I will probably only see you at the start of the rides since you are going to be a very strong good rider. Take care, heal fast and see you on the road soon (with the new helmet, of course since the other one did it's job very well)

I'm so sorry about your dog.