General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: lost

Maybe Tommy can make it to the Kick-Off ride Saturday. Whaddaya say, Tommy? Or the TCM in a couple of weeks...

Re: Re: lost

Two tests on Monday mean I have to skip the kickoff. I don't know about TCM yet. That time is prone for projects. I kind of doubt I will even be in the Boro for the summer. I just got an offer for a job in Clarksville and I am also looking at Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Ashland City. I'll probably be in town every once in a while, but that is about it.

Re: Re: Re: lost

Oh c'mon. You need to come and see us or maybe a bunch of us will come to see you. Then what will your friends think?
No really, hope we do get to see you soon.
James

Re: Re: Re: Re: lost

I'm late in posting, but Tommy was found last week at a really cool coffee shop- Gridges (-great to see where "our son" spends his free time ,what little he has!!! Our calendar will track him down and bring a ride to him (even let you be the ride leader)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lost

We might be able to have a ride here in Cookeville. The ride calendar for April is already filled up as is my schedule though. Finals are the first week of May. We might be able to work out something, but its not looking too good.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lost

Remember the last time your club friends came to see you? (curtain peeking time) I think you will be better off coming to see us. Do you really want your ol'buds at Tech?

We could tell stories

Sort of reminisce of when Thomas was a wee bike rider before he could drop our tails anywhere. Perhaps we can talk Mama Vicki into going along. Then the party would be complete.

Re: We could tell stories

I'm in. the momma

Re: Re: We could tell stories

So, since Coonbilly handles the schedule, it'll be easy for your youngest to pick a ride start & we'll have a picnic after. What fun!!!