General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spring Is In the Air! (Shameless plug!)

Ed, I'd love to help. I'm afraid I'll be visiting my family in Ky for Easter. If things change I'll let you know.

I was a SAG driver last year and really enjoyed it. I helped quite a few riders and they were all very appreciative for the assistance. Unfortunately, I have to ride this one as part of my 3 State 3 Mountain preparation. However, I will help with registration before the ride or clean up after.

Re: Re: Spring Is In the Air! (Shameless plug!)

Great! Maybe I can come up with a prize for the first to volunteer?

Be watching for a separate email.

Re: Re: Re: Spring Is In the Air! (Shameless plug!)

Hm. Looks like I clicked the wrong place. That was supposed to be a reply to Jeff!

See what happens when you snooze, David? Now Jeff will win the special DVD collection of Al Trautwig (only) commentary on the TdF!

Ed,
I've never driven SAG before but am more than willing to change a few flats or give a lift as needed. Count me in

Would you or Dorothy one take my bike in for a tune up? If you bring back a Lemond Womens Versailles then I'll know it's magic at MOAB....

Members wanting to ride should do the pre-view ride the week before so they can volunteer and help with this only 1 of 2 pay events we put on each year and the proceeds not only help out some worthy organizations but give the club some money that helps keep our dues as cheap as they are. We need all the volunteers we can get so please help. If you can't drive sag then call me and I will find something for you to do.
Cary Way- 893-0721

Hey you can add me as a driver or whatever. I am still new and dont know what a sag is but more than willing to help out in anyway possible. Just let me know. 931-638-3338

I would be happy to help out in some way. E-mail or give me a call and let me know how I can help.
Chris King 948-6498