General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

WOO HOO I Can't wait!!!! If the weather is not fridgid and bad, I'm even bringing my bike this time!! Anyone got a Head Lamp I can borrow so I can go caving?

Re: Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

I have a head lamp I bought for camping. You are welcome to use it if it's what you are looking for. I'll bring it to the gym on Wednesday. I didn't get to use it yet because I don't sleep in a tent in 17degree weather in December! Thought I might want to keep all my fingers and toes for cycling.
Chris

Re: Re: Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

Hey Chris, sorry I missed you tonight at the Y, I had to do the early spin class. Had to heard 3 yr olds tonight at church (which is about what it is . . . just contain them is all I can do). Don't worry about the lamp, I am going to have to come back earlier than I thought on Sunday.

Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

Count me out on the food and bed. I will drop in at Camp Wallace, might ride or whatever, but I will just sleep and eat in Cookeville.

Re: Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

Please send me directions for Camp Wallace. thanks

Re: Re: Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

get in your car-back out the drive-turn right and wait for further instructions

Re: Re: Re: Re: Camp Wallace Weekend

I did what you said and voila`, directions. Works better if I leave driveway front-end going forward. Otherwise I would have to back allllll the way to Camp Wallace. Thanks Lynn