General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

Miss riding with your friends? Don't like the cold,despise the wind,bored with riding your trainer alone?

Then Join us Sunday in our living room for a spin party.

Bring your bike, a trainer, a rug or mat to put your trainer on, water bottle and towel. No need to bring a helmet, unless you are prone to fall off of your trainer.

If you are allergic to cats,take your meds before you get here.

I promise, no wind, no big hills, and will even provide a little dog to bark at you if you wish (but he won't bite you).

First 12 to reply to this post are welcome. I'm just not sure I can accomodate more than that.

If you really want to come but need a trainer, let me know. We can probably scrounge one up for you.

Directions: 96 toward Franklin; L Rucker; 1st L Confederate; 1st R Cottonfield; 4th House on Right 666 Cottonfield Lane.

890-7269 with questions

Re: Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

Hello,
Sounds like a lot more fun than spinning by yourself. Count me in! I'll try not to scream at the dog like I do on the road!
FYI- Everyone come join Dwight and I for spin classes at the new YMCA in Smyrna. You should hear him sing! It makes you spin faster!
See ya on the road---No... in the living room!
Chris King

Re: Re: Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

You can count on Dorothy Slug and Cindy Slug. Promise not to leave us behind!!There won't be any hills will there?

Re: Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

Thanks for coming over Chris, Cindy, and Dorothy! It was a great ride. However, chris you might want to bring your helmet next time. And Cindy did find the one hill in my living room.

Same time next week if the weather is nasty.

Re: Re: Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

Ladies,
Thanks for a great afternoon of spinning! I enjoyed the company. I will wear my helmet, knee and elbow pads next time. That "fall" definately had my heart rate up!
Y'all come join us next time!
Chris

Re: Re: Re: Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

And, of course, it is all about the heart rate!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Spin Party?? Sunday 1-15-06 2:00 p.m.

Actually I think my secret motive was to hurt myself bad enough (you should see the nice bruise on my thigh) so y'all would rush me to the Vandy ER. That way the new ABC Bachelor "Travis" could help me out. I would definately need a heart monitor
Chris