General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ibex Bikes

I don't have any experience with them personally, but I've seen a few around and Mountain Bike Review has some of them rated 4.8+ on a 5 point scale.

ibex trophy hardtail

Just my 2 cents: I've been bitten a time or two, take time to look at other bikes and brands as well as price ranges to make certain your getting your money's worth. Decide which type of riding you're wanting (XC, downhill, all mountain, rails to trails, etc...), which will lead you to full suspension, hardtail or softie, etc...

My first MTB was $490 Trek Hardtail. I love the bike and got much more out of it for what it was intended to handle, I wish I'd spent another 200 or so more and gotten a higher level bike, mostly for better components (which I had to shell out way more than 200 to replace) and less heft (I'd say weight, but with a 7 pound frame heft is more apt).

Moab will let you try out bikes so go play.

Best
Thad

Re: Re: Ibex Bikes

I've been looking/researching around for a few months now, and these bikes seem to be an awesome deal for the money (comparing to the Cake 3, Fuel 7 WSD for about the same price). I guess that's why I wanted some input because I had never heard of them. Thanks again.

Re: Re: Re: Ibex Bikes

Nice selection of bikes, I don't envy that decision at all, it's a tough one.