General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday ride in Jackson County??

Anyone up for a ride in Jackson County? There's a 62 mile loop and a 34 mile loop well marked. I'm thinking of going up to the cabin Friday night and riding on Saturday. If you're interested in riding Saturday morning, let me know.

Re: Saturday ride in Jackson County??

Hi,
I might be interested. Do I know you?
What time does it start and how long to get there?
Chris King 948-6498

Re: Re: Saturday ride in Jackson County??

Details about the route are here:

http://www.sceniccityvelo.com/content.php?id=averytrace

Wartrace Park is about 77 miles from Murfreesboro and is the start. Time to start is still to be determined but probably 9:00 to allow travel time from M'boro for those who are interested.

Email me before Friday afternoon for directions and to let me know if you are coming. silovett@comcast.net

I do know you, darn it. I have several plans for Saturday but would like to do it. Don't know if the knee would do those hills. I will let you know by Friday morning if I am coming. No hear, no come.

Re: Re: Saturday ride in Jackson County??

I've decided to stay around here Sat. Thanks for the invitation! Maybe next time. Have fun! Chris

I want to but will have to pass this time. It is such a great ride and I will hate to miss the colors this time of year. We have to get about three loads of wood before it rains. We hope to get electricity next year.