General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mtbing at Stanley's Sunday

A few people are heading out to Stanley's for some mtbing on Sunday. We should get there around 1:00-1:30. For those who don't know about Stanley's, it is some trail out in Hickman county. Stanley built a trail on his own private land. He encourages all to come ride it. I believe he has about 11 miles now. We plan on doing 2 laps tomorrow. To get there from Murfreesboro take 96 to 70, turn left go to Alexandria & turn right on 53, go right on Brush Creek rd and the trail head is about 4-5 miles on the left across the rd from a methodist church. Hope to see some people out there. Give me a call if you want more details (615-6312223).

Re: mtbing at Stanley's Sunday

Is this trail opened to the public? If not please post again and I will join, just got the mtb fixed and havent rode in over a year.

Re: Re: mtbing at Stanley's Sunday

Yes and no. If you know Stanley, you can ride there whenever you want. It is best that you go with somebody though if you do not know him. Also, it is difficult to find if you have never been there before since it is on a side road and the trail just shoots off into the woods. I'll be sure to post anytime I am going riding out at Stanley's though.