General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday Ride

I have had several inquires regarding Saturday’s ride. Here are the details. The ride will begin in Auburntown (out HW96 ~ 5 miles east of Milton). The main route will wind throughout Cannon, Wilson, Dekalb, and White Counties covering some beautiful terrain including several views of Center Hill Lake.

The Ride will feature all paved roads and several moderate to challenging hills (girly men and those with 11/21 cassettes - be warned). The main route will cover ~80 miles with several local markets scattered along the way for refreshments. Bail out options are available for those wanting a shorter route (~45 miles & ~70 miles).

Come out and enjoy a splendid autumn day. The leaves should be changing colors and weather report calls for mild temperatures.

Re: Saturday Ride

Scott, that looks like a great ride that I would enjoy more than most. Sadly, I'll miss it as MTSU Homecoming festivities will take my day. Two great activities on the same day!! I am riding the tandem to campus for the parade, tailgating, ballgame, etc. I hate to miss your ride. Save the maps and we'll do it again this winter.

Re: Saturday Ride

Scott, I plan to ride to the start of your ride. Could my bike and I catch a ride back to town at the end of the ride? Sounds like a great route.

Cary 893-0721