General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Easy Ride and Chili Supper - something for everyone!

Ed and I just want to remind you of our annual fall party. We will do an easy ride starting at 1:00 followed by home-made chili with all the fixings.

After we eat there will be a bonfire with marshmallows, hayrides, horse rides, goat petting, and general farm stuff.

We plan this party every year as a way to celebrate our friends and have a good time of fellowship. We are only 40 minutes out of Murfreesboro and only 30 minutes from Triune. (Heck, we drive at least that far for most every club ride we do!) If you can only do the ride that is fine. If you can't do the ride but want to enjoy the party, come on. The food will start around 3:30.

Make sure to bring a chair and non-alcoholic beverage of choice. If you can bring a side dish or dessert that would be great. Call me for directions at 931-639-1851 (my cell) and leave a message if I don't answer right away.

See you all Sunday!
Cindy

Re: Sunday Easy Ride and Chili Supper - something for everyone!

wish I could be there! I had so much fun last year. But, I'm in sunny San Diego and won't be home until the 24th. Steve may be there!

Have fun!!

Re: Sunday Easy Ride and Chili Supper - something for everyone!

Great route Cindy! Sorry I could not stay for the food and fun!(I did get a piece of Vicki's delicious pie before leaving!) It was a great turnout and I am sure you all had a great time. Thanks to Ed and you for hosting the club. Maybe I can stay for it all next year!

Cary