General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Alternate Sunday ride @ 2:30 from Stewart's Creek Church

I don't know if time is the issue here in an alternate ride, but if possible, please consider joining us at the Carlton's. Ed and Cindy spend alot of time, planning, and expense to give this day as their gift to us. If you can make just the ride or just the eats or just the fun, let's try to support their effort.

Re: Re: Alternate Sunday ride @ 2:30 from Stewart's Creek Church

I would love to go to the party and see everyone, but I have too many things on my plate (Russell working today and possibly tomorrow, college homework, high school homework-Smyrna High, housework, Brandon's book report due Monday, and to top it off we might be going to Boxwell to camp with the Cub Scouts today!)I wanted to try to get in some miles along with it. I hope everyone understands and knows that I love you guys. I got a new bike as well so when are you going to ride with me?!

Re: Re: Re: Alternate Sunday ride @ 2:30 from Stewart's Creek Church

No problem, busy women. What bike did you get? You have become an animal. I doubt that I could ride with you on a bad day. Glad you get some time to ride. L

Re: Re: Re: Re: Alternate Sunday ride @ 2:30 from Stewart's Creek Church

I got a Specialized Dolce Elite, its a women's specific bike. I have been so ready to upgrade. I believe you have that turned around, I am not sure that I could hang with you on a bad day! I hope to see you soon before the season is over and if not then, hopefully at the Chili ride. I appreciate your help nuturing me along and making me feel welcome after such a long time being away. Take care!