General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

I hope that you will be able to bring your bike with you. The first of November sounds good, I'll keep in touch. Have a safe trip!

Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

I can do several but as ws get into NOV I will be into the Xmas season. I will try to work my schedule out so I can ride. Riding is more important than work.

Pat

Re: Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

I am glad to see you have your priorities straight!

I can't ride this Saturday because we have a Cub Scout campout at Boxwell. I will be there for the Sunday ride at 1:00. I would like to try for the other Saturdays if it works out for you and/or Chris. November may be too cold to ride anyhow, we'll just have to play it by ear. We'll keep in touch throughout the month. I rode with David Walden today at 7 am it was perfect weather. That maybe an option for you to think about too. I like riding earlier on Sunday because it leaves the rest of the day open. David said that he would ride as long as his schedule. dyalight and the weather permit.

Re: Re: Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

Yvonne, do you or Chris have the number to The people who put on the Jack and Back ride. I want to see if they have any of the riding shirts that Chris had on Sat left. I would like to get me and Jeff one.

Re: Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

Yvonne, Jeff and Pat,
I also had a great ride! Thanks for putting up with my back problems. I need to keep doing my stretches so I can keep riding.
Pat, you are right to schedule your work around your riding. My philosophy is LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING. No regrets! We are all lucky to be able to ride.
I guess when the weather gets too cold for me I can take up bull riding...anyone know where I can find Fumanchu?
I can ride Tues. or Friday afternoon, Sat. morning (I need to be at the soccer field by 12:45) and Sunday afternoon.
Don't get to busy with life to realize you never lived!
Chris King

I could probably do a Sun afternoon ride at 2:30 pm if you and Yvonne could go. Let me know.

I think Yvonne and I are planning on the Sunday 1:00 ride.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

Who's leading that ride? Where will the ride begin? How long of ride?

Pat

I could ride Fri depending on the time. A.M. is better for me, what about you and Yvonne?

I can leave work at 2:40. I think Yvonne gets out around 3:15. I'm not sure what her plans are for Friday. We wish we could ride in the morning. Have to wait for our next break for that to happen.
Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Ride Today, Thanks!

Pat,
The number for the Midsouth MS Chapter is 615-269-9055 0r 800-269-9055. Hope you can get some shirts. Chris