General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Bikes for Sale!

1998 Lemond Tourmalet. 59 cm Shimano RSX, yellow/white Reynolds 525 Steel Frame. 7 speed 30/42/52 Chainring, 11-24 Cassette. Mavic rims. stock saddle plus comfort saddle, computer, pedals w/ clips & straps. $350 OBO. swlovett@comcast.net or call Steve at 890-7269

2004 SS Tour Easy size M/L , has the Cobra seat and lots of extras: a mirror, a single kickstand (mounted), a double kickstand (not mounted), the
Zzipper full fairing, a bell, 2 water bottle cages, fenders, rack, a pack, a handy triangle frame pack, 2 wheelsets (the stock and an upgrade), a wheel disc, the body sock frame and 2 body socks. I'll throw in a nice Planet Bike computer too. See all the details at http://www.easyracers.com/tour_easy.htm

It is in great condition. The fairing has a few minor scratches but nothing bad. I bought the bike a year ago used and it only had a few hundred miles
on it then. I put 800 miles on it this year so it is practically like new.

You can ride this bike all day and your legs may be tired but the rest of your body will be fresh. And it is fast.

Asking price: $1900. swlovett@comcast.net or call Steve at 890-7269.

Re: Two Bikes for Sale!

What are you gonna ride?

Re: Re: Two Bikes for Sale!

Bought Gunner Smith's Cannondale.

Re: Re: Re: Two Bikes for Sale!

Sarah and Steve,
I checked out our new bike on the website. It looks like a charm! Can't wait to ride with you guys! I am looking forward to do your ride this month. Take care. I have missed seeing you both.