General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

Chris and I are planning on riding Thursday afternoon. We will be leaving somewhere around the Rocky Fork area, possibly Rock Springs church if John Bland can ride that day. If not, we can see who wants to ride and figure out where to meet. My cell number is 513.3168 if you need to call me. Hope to see a large turn out, this is an alternative to having to go to Miller's at 6:00 to ride in the dark. I may want to do this regularly if there are other people interested in riding. A Monday ride time is a possibility.
Have a great day!

Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

I'll try to me it if nothing comes up. The earlier the better.

Re: Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

I'll try to be there --> where exactly, off the Almaville rd?--> weather permitting

Re: Re: Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

John Bland said that he will not be making it this Thursday, so I think we can meet at the Stewart Creek Church of Christ off Almaville Road by Poplarwood (spelling?) and Seminary Road at 4:15. The ride will probably be 20-30 miles depending on when it starts getting dark. It will be great to have you and Izzy ride with us. See you Thursday!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

Should be there as long as I can get my bike back!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope to see you there Thursday!

Re: Re: Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

Hi Olga,

I am going to leave from my house around 345 if you want to meet there and ride over just call my cell and I'll wait.

Re: Thursday afternoon ride 4:15 or later

I will try to make it as well