General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If you are not seeing upcoming rides in your mobile RWGPS app, then read this

In the past couple weeks I have not been able to see upcoming rides on my phone. Also, I can't RSVP through my phone. If you have encountered similar issues, the solution will hopefully be corrected soon. Here is the response from a tech support ticket to RWGPS. In the meantime, might want to RSVP from your home Windows desktop.

Dave here, thanks for contacting us.

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't seeing your Club's upcoming rides in the app. We've discovered a bug in the Android app that is causing this issue. Instead of showing your Club's upcoming events, the Event's link is showing your own personal events. If you haven't created any personal events, then the list is empty. This certainly isn't how this is supposed to work, and we apologize for any confusion or frustration this has caused. Club members who are using iPhones are able to see club events correctly in the app.

Our developers are working on a fix for this that will be released in a future app update. We hope to have this update available fairly soon. Until we get this fixed, you'll only be able to see your Club's events by looking at them on your computer, not in the app on your phone.

I'm going to keep this ticket ON HOLD so that I can follow up with you as soon as I hear any updates from our developers about this being fixed. I'm sorry that I can't offer a solution to this issue right now. I'll be in touch as soon as I hear any updates.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Regards,
Dave