General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Virtual BRAT

Hey Yall! If I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, my name is Heather Spiva and I am the Bicycle Ride Across Tennessee (BRAT) Ride Director. With everything going on this year, we have decided to transition the week-long BRAT into a virtual event.

I would love to have yall participate with me! The virtual BRAT is $150 and will begin September 1st and ends September 30th, the goal of the virtual BRAT is to encourage everyone to keep moving and exploring! We will all be striving to ride 688 miles during the month-long event, which is the distance from Bristol, TN to Memphis, TN.

As a participant in the virtual BRAT you will receive an (AWESOME) jersey, a pretty sweet t-shirt, access to 16+ BRAT routes from 8 different state parks, admission to the BRAT love to ride club where you log your miles and will be entered to win prizes from both love to ride and BRAT!

The best part is, you can ride any way you choose whether that is road biking, cycling at the gym, tearing it up on some mountain bike trails, or riding your peloton. You can participate in this event anywhere in the world!

A perk of living in TN and participating in this event is you will have the opportunity to join me on small group rides throughout the month of September. The group rides will be offered all across the state mainly on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

There are two ways to register, online and by mail-in registration.

Online Registration:http://bit.ly/2020BRAT
Mail-in Registration: https://tnstateparks.com/assets/events/files/2020_Virtual_BRAT_Registration_Form.pdf

Have questions? Let me know!

See yall on the road!

Re: Virtual BRAT

I'm in and looking forward to riding with anyone that wants to participate also. I have plans to camp and ride in several of the state parks in September and have already gotten commitments from other club members to join me. Let me know if you want to meet us there also. I'm also taking advantage of the 25% discount for seniors on camping. There is a 10% discount for any Tennessee resident at the state parks as well.

Re: Virtual BRAT

I signed up this past Friday!!