General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Guidelines for MBC Club Rides - Effective June 6, 2020

Check your email for the updated Guidelines for MBC Group Rides and insurance coverage - effective June 6, 2020.

Didn't get an email? Make sure you've paid your dues. Think you've paid your dues and still didn't get an email? - email steveL@mborobike.com and he will help you sort it out.

I have posted official club routes on the calendar. Check out June 6 for routes that are 'official' routes for the week of June 6 - June 12.

Questions about how it works? Read the guidelines attached to email sent 6/4/20. Still have questions? Email me - sarahL@mborobike.com

Remember - Solo is safest - folks with whom you live, or trust is fairly safe. The science behind our guidelines https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdpmVryf5kQ&feature=youtu.be

The Tennessee Pledge continues to ask us to keep our groups to 10 or less, but it's hard to distance safely with that many cyclists. Wear a mask when you are off the bike with your group or going into a market.

Stay safe out there.

Re: New Guidelines for MBC Club Rides - Effective June 6, 2020

Thanks Sarah!

What are times of the individual rides? I’m guessing rockvale community center is tomorrow and overall Creek is Sunday??

And sorry for scaring you 😳

Re: New Guidelines for MBC Club Rides - Effective June 6, 2020

Hey Greg, the routes are set up for you to ride whenever. There still are no true “organized” club rides. I have set up the routes for folks to have choices throughout the county, but there are no set times or days for the rides. If you are a member and want to be covered by the clubs secondary Insurance when you’re riding an official club route, you need to email per the guidelines.

No worries about the scare. Thanks for saying hello! Was good to see you.