General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FS: Cervello S3

I am still cleaning out the garage, this time letting go of my first and lightest carbon bike.

2014 Cervelo S3 54cm
Ultegra R8050 DI2 electronic group set w/ bar end controller
Stages Gen 3 power meter
Zipp 404 NSW wheelset
Continental Gp4000sii tires 25mm
Swiss Stop brake pads
Integrated carbon handlebar w/ LizardSkin tape
Garmin computer mount w/ custom 3D printed Wahoo adapter
Upgraded seat post allows for both standard and carbon saddle rails (7x9mm)
Specialized Power saddle
52/34 chainrings 11-30 cassette
Chain has 125 miles and recently waxed
Di2 Charger included

This bike is fast and light for an aeroish frame. Weighing in at only 16.5 lbs with pedals . The Zipp 404 NSW wheel set accelerates really well and easily maintains speed. In a group ride, you’ll find that the nearly silent Cognition hub allows you to coast more than anyone else in the group, allowing you to save power when it's your turn to pull. The Stages power meter has a new battery cover and the battery has recently been changed. Originally the group set had 50/34 chainrings installed, though I swapped the 50 tooth for a 52 for a higher top end speed. The chain was purchased last season, has very low miles and waxed last week, as stated above.

From the photos, you may note there is some cosmetic damage on right shifter and rear derailleur. Just a friendly reminder to check the weather radar before heading out, as pop up showers make for very slippery conditions. No other damage to bike. The Zipp 404s have just under 1,800 miles on them, as do the Conti tires.

I am a selling because the bike saw only 125 miles on the road last year and frankly I could use the garage space for other things.
$3800

Photos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/hfJxEWhp496xnxWJ9