General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Called Membership Meeting - Wednesday, January 22 7:00 - 8:00 pm

This past week we sent out a Survey Monkey regarding the HOT 100. The vote was 54 to 51 in favor of the MBC hosting the HOT 100 in 2020. Five voters skipped that question. We had a total of 110 voters. The vote to increase dues was 96 in favor and 14 not in favor.

If the five people who skipped the question regarding the HOT would like to vote – please contact me directly – slovetts666@gmail.com or call me 615-202-3072.

All members are strongly encouraged to attend an urgent meeting to discuss next steps, especially those of you who voted yes. If you cannot attend, but voted “yes” – please let me know which coordinator position you would like to fill – or where you would like to volunteer.

Wednesday, January 22 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm at Meeting Room C at Patterson Park Community Center 521 Mercury Blvd. Murfreesboro, TN 37130.

At that meeting we will be looking for folks to step up and fill the following roles:

Event Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator
Rest Stop Coordinator
SAG Coordinator
Route Marking Coordinator
Online Registration
Onsite Registration and day of set up
Clean-up Coordinator
T-shirt Coordinator
Post Ride Event Coordinator

If you cannot attend the meeting Wednesday evening but are willing to serve in one of these roles – please contact me before 6:30 pm Wednesday January 22. I’m happy to share a job description with you upon request. The date of the HOT is historically the 3rd weekend in August – making it August 22, 2020. (just an FYI I will not be available on that date, attending an event with my grandkids.)

If these positions are not filled by Saturday, February 1, 2020 – there will not be a HOT 100 in 2020. I will not be the Event Coordinator.

Thank you for participating in your Murfreesboro Bike Club! See you Wednesday!