General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CZ-Wednesday evening rides and other info

Starting this week Patty Beck will be leading the Wednesday evening CZ Rides/Routes. The May rides are already posted on the ride calender on our club website. I would personally like to thank her on behalf of the club for volunteering to do this. She has been such a great help to me and all of us on the Saturday CZ rides as well. So, please go out and support her on Wednesday's whenever you can. Remember, it is up to us to support and grow the club whenever we can. I would personally like to challenge each and everyone of you to promote the club whenever possible. Tell a friend, or post our club website to your social media site of choice at least once a month. We have had some great turnouts so far, so let's work together to make it even better. Please let me know if you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions, or if you ever have any rides/routes that you think would be a great fit for us. I am also looking for a Thursday evening ride leader. It doesn't have to be one person. 2-4 people can rotate it if need be. Please let me know if you are intersted.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for your input and participation.
Hope to see you at LBC next Saturday.
Patrick 615-497-3474

Re: CZ-Wednesday evening rides and other info

Thanks to both of you for your leadership with the CZ group! You’re the best. Looking forward to Wednesday evenings.

Re: CZ-Wednesday evening rides and other info

Not a problem at all. Thank you for your participation Cathy!