General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Visiting Murfreesboro

Brian-there’s lots of great riding in Rutherford County. If you go to www.ridewithgps.com and search for rides in the area, you’ll find plenty of choices. I label our club rides with MBC at then end, so is you use that, you should be able to find a route to suit your needs.

If you’d like a specific ride from where you are staying or from MTSU Campus - email me and I’ll put a 10-20 mile route together for you.

Sarah

Re: Visiting Murfreesboro

Sarah: Thank you so very much. I will check out and I'm sure I will find something to meet my needs. This is a really cool site I wish Knoxville had something similar. They may have it with mountain bikes but after a certain age I knew I needed to stay on the less dangerous terrains. I started riding in earnest years ago in Northern Virginia which pretty much spoils you because there are so many paved trails. But Knoxville has a few pretty good and scenic ones.

If I have additional concerns I will reach out but I am sure I can find something to just get the kinks out in lieu of working out at the hotel.

Thank you again

try riding from LBC

It's difficult to find a bad road if you start at Lascassas Baptist Church.

Park in the lot on the far end of the church. Ride out Barlow and go in any direction. Cainsville Pike and Lascassas Pike are the roads with the fastest cars and is the least interesting so choose any other and you'll be fine.

Post on this board and someone may ride a long.