General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Volunteers Needed

Volunteers are needed for the Special Kids Race being held on March 9th at MMC off Garrison and Old Nashville. Special Kids is a non-profit in Murfreesboro that helps kids with special needs. This race helps to raise money directly for Special Kids and the race committee is made up of volunteers.

As part of the fun, bike riders are needed to hang out on the course so that 5K runners stay to one side and 10/15K runners stay to the other side of Old Nashville. Since the road is closed to traffic, it is quite safe and an opportunity to be part of a wonderful event. If you are interested in volunteering to ride please contact Charlie Apigian at racedirector@specialkidstn.com or rbraziel@specialkidstn.com as soon as possible.

Bike riders needed for Special Kids Race March 9

I have signed up to help on the route for this event. It’s a great cause and I get to ride my bike and cheer on my running friends.

If you are interested in participating please get in touch with me and I’ll let the Race Director know. (The emails addresses in the original post are not working properly. I had to go through a friend to get in touch with the Race Director.)

So - either post up here with your email address or email me directly and I’ll get you signed up.

Should be a fun day!

Re: Bike riders needed for Special Kids Race March 9

Do you need any more volunteers for this event?