General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday HOT 100 Preview Ride

Well - I'm certainly not a trained meteorologist. But I can look outside and see that it's raining right now at 5:15 a.m.

Radar shows several storm cells in the area all around us.

But when I look at the hour by hour forecast on Weather Underground - looks like a window of no rain between 6:45 and 11:00 a.m.

At this point in time, I'm probably not going to ride today, even if it stops raining, the roads are going to be a wet mess. I had more than my share of rainy riding in NY - but if you want to ride - please be safe and pay attention to the weather. Seek shelter in the event of lightening please.

Tomorrow looks to be a better day for previewing the route -if anyone wants to do that - please post up and get a group together to do that. I'll be out of town.

Post here if you're planning to ride today so others will know if they have someone to suffer with.

Take care of each other.

Sarah

Re: Saturday HOT 100 Preview Ride

Good idea! Tomorrow definitely looking better. Few of us plan on doing this ride at 7 tomorrow. I’ll have the sign in sheet

There is à group riding thé 33 this am

Well Ed and I are not riding. Caught in the rain is one thing, but I don't want to start in rain. Be safe if you do ride.

We are planning to ride Sunday. Hope others are able to make it.

What are people planning on riding

We are thinking of riding the 60

perfect! see you there