General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kick Off Ride Canceled

I Give! It's just not meant for us to have a Kick Off Ride this years.

I'm working on a new place for a membership ride, meeting, and cook-out - that has a large indoor space for us.

Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 2 and watch your email and here for updates.

I'm so sorry to keep canceling but since it's an outdoor event - even with Bill's barn available - it just won't be much fun or encourage lots of people to attend if it's rainy and muddy.

In the meantime - ride your bikes!

Sarah

Re: Kick Off Ride Canceled

Hi Sarah,

I used to live across the road from you and Bill, at 3032 Spain Hill?

I moved everything to come on Saturday...merr... the rain! What is with it this year?

I will be out of town on June 2...anniversary weekend. Hope you will have another get together during the summer? Didn't want to miss but it's hard to accommodate everyone's schedule.

Thank you for all you do!

Pamela Wiser
I'm Polly Di on Facebook.

Re: Kick Off Ride Canceled

Hey Pam - just to clarify, I don't live with Bill :blush: He lives with Judy and I live with Steve on the other side of town from Bill and Judy. :wink:

I'm so sorry about all the cancellations - but the old weatherman has it out for me this year!

There will be quarterly membership meetings/rides - so you will have another opportunity to meet up with everyone. Generally we meet in June, November, January, and April - April just flat got washed out. But there will be other events planned for this year to get the group together for riding and eating.

While we love Bill's place and the price is reasonable - I have found a place that can provide shelter once we plan an event and will not be so hampered by rain or snow as the case may be. :)

Hope to meet you and ride with you soon.

Sarah