General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MBC Jersey Order - Store opens at 8:00 a.m. today - Closes 10/22/17 at 11:59 pm

If you are a paid member for 2017 - you should have an email from me with instructions for ordering your new MBC Club Jersey. Your club discount code is included in that email.

The Fit Kit is at MOAB if you are unsure of your size. Both Club Fit and Pro Fit are available for men and women.

If you are not a paid member, but would like a jersey - here are the instructions for order and paying for your new jersey.

Below are the instructions for placing and paying for your new MBC Jersey. The store will close on October 22nd at 11:59PM EST.

1. Follow the link provided here: https://order.hincapiecustom.com/MBC
2. If this is your first time ordering with Hincapie Sportswear, click on “Create Your Account Now.”
3. If you have ordered with us before, click the “Log On” icon in the top right corner of your screen.
4. Shop and add any items to your cart that you would like to order.
5. Once you have selected everything you would like to order, click on your cart then click “Continue.”
6. Double check to make sure that your billing address and shipping address is correct. Please note that Hincapie CANNOT ship to a PO Box and a signature WILL be required upon delivery.
7. Click “Continue” to proceed through the checkout process.

Re: MBC Jersey Order - Store opens at 8:00 a.m. today - Closes 10/22/17 at 11:59 pm

easy peasy - I placed my order - excited to see everyone in this new design.

Thank you Demond, for working to get this together for us!

Sarah