General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Day BRAT Opportunity

I registered for the BRAT 2 day for this coming weekend but have decided not to go. If you’d like my spot (free to friends/MBC members), please send me an email at mbartles@yahoo.com (please don't post here on the bulletin board)

There's a great group of folks from MBC going, so you'll be in good company, and the weather looks to be spectacular.

Here's the website for BRAT:
http://thebrat.org/

The route is the first two days from the following:
http://thebrat.org/routes/

And here are a couple of items from the FAQ's if you aren't familiar with BRAT.
----------------------
I am signed up for the 2-day weekend ride. How does that work?

Riders who signed up for the 2-day weekend ride will ride the same routes on Saturday, September 16th (Montgomery Bell State Park to David Crockett State Park) and Sunday, September 17th (David Crockett State Park to Pickwick Landing State Park) as the 5-day ride. At 4PM* on Sunday, the shuttle will leave from Pickwick Landing State Park to return riders to their vehicles parked in the secure parking area at Montgomery Bell State Park.

*Subject to change based on rider arrivals. If the first shuttle is full and ready to go, this departure time may be earlier. If riders have not made it to Pickwick Landing State Park, we will hold the last shuttle until they are ready.

What Does My Registration Fee Include?

Your registration includes:

5 Beautiful Tennessee State Park campsites
Delicious breakfast and dinner each day (9 meals total)
Hot showers
Nightly live entertainment
Maps and cue sheets
Extra porta-potties at overnight sites
Rest stops every 15 – 20 miles with hydration, nutrition, porta-potties
Tennessee State Park Ranger support and security
Baggage transportation to the overnight campsites
Bike mechanic on the route and at camp
Access to medical team
Awesome 2017 BRAT t-shirt

Re: 2 Day BRAT Opportunity

I've found someone to take my spot. You all enjoy it.