General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sunday 8/6/17

Hi Tom! I just posted the routes for tomorrow - there's two from which to choose - 31 miles and 26 miles. Both have some hills in them - but nothing terribly difficult if you've been riding much.

Sunday is supposed to be our 'recovery' ride day but just depends on who shows up. But you can typically expect pace to be anywhere between a 14 mph average to a 20+ mph average - again, depending on who shows up.

What's your comfortable pace, and how long have you been riding? I won't be there tomorrow - but I can try to hook you up with someone comparable if you'd like.

Sarah

Thanks Sara. I ride 70-100 miles a week at 15-17 mph. Depends on terrain, traffic, and conditions. I haven't ridden this week much at all. So tomorrow will be my longer ride before the week begins. I've been riding for about 3 years, primarily alone or in charity rides. -Tom

Tom, you'll be just fine with this group. I may show up at the start and get you introduced to folks, but I won't be riding tomorrow. Hope to ride with you soon.

Sarah

Thank you!

Tom, see me in the morning and I will get you with the right group. I'll be in the large white Ford van.

Ok. Thank you.